Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Prenatal Glamour Shots

This is a business next to kristinmichelle's apartment



My first thought was that it catered to yuppies who will spend a bundle of money to get professional studio-like photos of their pre-born child. Something where the technician would coach the fetus to put his fist under his chin and imagine he's surrounded by hundreds of tiny seahorses so they can get the perfect shot.



Then I noticed the after-hours sign...

"Deliveries can be dropped off."
I guess that's so they can take the very first picture of the baby right after delivery?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No way! What a creative use of medical schooling. I love the logo. haha

10:27 AM  
Blogger Ceeece! said...

"Deliveries can be dropped off at..." Oh, my gosh. That is comical absurdities at its best!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home